City of Indianapolis

Mayor's Action Center | 317-327-4MAC
-Report a pothole, abandoned vehicles, damaged traffic signs or lights, and any general complaints or requests.

Department of Public Works | 317-327-4000
-Information on trash and snow removal, street and construction projects and more. 

Department of Business & Neighborhood Services | 317-327-8700
-Report a problem property, high grass, abandoned vehicle, and many other civil code violations. 




IMPD Non-Emergency Dispatch | 317-327-3811
-Any non-emergency question or report. Don't be afraid to call!

CRIME WATCH | 317-327-6265
-IMPD-run community crime prevention program. 
-Steve Talley, Crime Watch representative for Little Flower


Local Government Representatives

City Councillor: 

Blake Johnson, District 12

200 E Washington St,

Ste 241T

Indianapolis, IN 46204

Phone: 317-721-3487


State Government: 

Senator Jean Breaux
District 34

200 W Washington St
Indianapolis, IN 46204

Staff contact: Tyler Hempfling
Phone: 800-382-9467  

Representative Robin Shackleford
District 98   

200 W Washington St

Indianapolis, IN 46204

Staff contact: Jonathan Morgan
Phone: 800-382-9842

US Congress:

Sen. Joe Donnelly

115 N Pennsylvania St

Ste 100
Indianapolis, IN 46204
p: 317-226-5555  

Sen. Todd Young

46 E Ohio St
Ste 462
Indianapolis, IN 46204
p: 317-226-6700

Rep. Andre Carson 
District 07

300 E Fall Creek Pkwy N Dr

Ste 300

Indianapolis, IN 46205-4279

p: 317-283-6516    

Little Flower Neighborhood Association

This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now